#MondayMotivation Will Smith’s Words of Wisdom
In my down time I research interviews and whatever I can about successful people. I want to be successful so I study those who are where I want to be so I can learn what they did, do it, and get where they are. A big inspiration of mine is Will Smith. I look at where he's come from and where he is now and it motivates me. It gives me hope that I can achieve everything I want. I'd like to share this video with you. It's a compilation of interviews highlighting some of Will Smith's words of wisdom. I watch it at least once a week. He makes so many vital suggestions for living your best life. I try to go out everyday implementing an attitude as positive as his toward my life. It's definitely ten minutes well invested. I'll leave the video below as well as my favorite main points. Enjoy your week and as always Don't Ever Say Impossible!
- Greatness exists in all of us.
- Skill will beat out talent, skill is developed by daily dedication to your craft.
- If we're on a treadmill, either you're going to get off or I'm going to die because I refuse to lose.
- Start small, laying one brick at a time, per day, and eventually you will have built a wall.
- If you're not making someone else's life better, you're wasting your time.
- First step is believing in yourself.
- Being realistic is the most commonly traveled road to mediocrity.
- You can't be scared to die for the truth, truth is the only thing that's constant